measurement creates accountability
We measure successful culture shaping at individual, team and organizational levels
That which gets measured, gets paid attention to. We have proven, results-based, culture-shaping metrics that demonstrate how cultures can be systematically shaped to improve performance. Shaping a culture is a process, not an event, and change must be measured against baseline to provide a clear picture of progress and improved results.
Successfully shaping a culture occurs at three levels: individual, team and organization. Effective measurement must show change at all three levels. Our proven metric instruments focus on all three levels throughout your culture-shaping process and determine which elements are shifting to enhance results. We believe measurement creates accountability for the culture-shaping success. We have successfully measured our clients' cultural shifts and their impact on such key initiatives as safety, customer service and loyalty, and quality.
Watch short video of what Piedmont Natural Gas CEO Thomas E. Skains says about the positive impact of Senn Delaney's culture-shaping work that transformed the Piedmont Pride culture
Clients consistently report several benefits
To date, we have measured thousands of leaders and participants in industries worldwide, focusing on how internalizing our thriving cultural dimensions impacts their performance. Key findings of our Culture Impact Survey™ show that our process makes a positive difference at every organizational level, including senior leadership through front-line associates. Improved productivity, employee satisfaction, communication, coaching, collaboration and recognition are all results of our culture-shaping process.
We have received thousands of success stories from leaders and participants. The vast majority of our client participants:
Leaders of organizations who have experienced our process consistently report several benefits for their companies, including:
- Believe that our culture-shaping process enhances organizational effectiveness and creates better results for the business
- Report that participating in the culture-shaping process has a positive impact on their effectiveness on the job
- Believe their organizations are now moving in the correct and aligned direction
- A healthy, high-performing culture with better execution and decision-making
- A more aligned, mutually supportive and effective executive team
- An executive team that is well-grounded in how to create a healthy, high-performance culture throughout the organization
- A more nimble, innovative and engaged workforce
- Improved morale and performance resulting from a culture of recognition, coaching and feedback
- Increased levels of teamwork and collaboration to support cross-organizational strategies and initiatives
- Greater levels of accountability at all leadership and management levels
- Stronger cross-organizational collaboration to create greater value across the enterprise
This valuable feedback has contributed to the refinement and growth of our process and methodology to measurably improve our clients' experiences.