engage full organization
Engaging the entire organization provides the greatest impact
Cultures often resist what they need. A broad group of active, visible leaders needs to engage all employees, top to bottom, in shaping the desired culture. Momentum, energy and critical mass are needed to engage all employees in a new culture. The faster people are engaged in the process, the higher the probability the culture will shift. Clients that have done this using our organizational engagement process to create a thriving, high-performance culture with all employees operating at their best from top to bottom have experienced many important benefits.
A healthy, high-performance culture best ensures:
Watch video with Senn Delaney Partner and Managing Director EMEA Dustin Seale describing the culture-shaping process and the CEO's role
- better execution of strategies
- added operational efficiency and excellence
- more successful mergers and acquisitions
- more satisfied customers
- more engaged employees
- growing bench strength
Thriving, high performance organizations have everyone from top to bottom aligned on their vision, strategies and direction. They also are characterized by an essential set of values and behaviors we bring to life in our process. These include:
Watch video with Senn Delaney Partner and Executive Vice President Bill Parsons on the importance of aligning strategy, structure and culture
- performance excellence
- cross-organizational collaboration
- innovation and change
- a positive, winning spirit
- integrity in the broadest sense
One of our distinctive capabilities is to be able to bring these concepts to life, not just at the top of organizations but from top to bottom in organizations of any size. We have done that successfully in many organizations with a few thousand people to global companies with hundreds of thousands of employees. Two things make this possible:
- Our innovative Transfer of Competence process. We prepare internal leaders to carry the culture-shaping process deeply into your organization using the same approach that we use for your top teams.
- Our Senn Delaney Connect technology platform. Our system can gather diagnostic input and deliver reinforcement messages, such as our eCoach™ reinforcements, to large populations.